Friday, August 24, 2007

And as promised...

Here they are, some photographs of Virtual Versailles and the Carriage in action. I am fairly pleased with the carriage: with Miss Terry Lightfoot's help, I was able to get the textures nice and cleaned up. I also added several features upon the clever suggestions of Duc Languedoc, such as the ability to change coachmen and enhanced stability/rough terrain handling. It suffers from its size in terms of maneuverability, but it will turn within its own length, which makes it possible to tour about, even on the narrow streets of Caledon. As an aside, I picked up a tourist today in Port Caledon--friendly fellow who apologized for being skint. I told him the tour was on me and took him south to see the Tesla tower of Caledon I. I am no Ollie (my stableboy/coachhand), but perhaps I might spend some evening giving rides in the future. Certainly a pleasant enough way to meet people.

Oh yes, the pictures :)





And here are Miss Lightfoot and I at the knotwork gardens--a spot on reproduction that gave me wonderfully happy flashbacks to last October! Well, I wasn't wearing a reproduction 18th century farthingale dress at the time. Wouldn't fit on Le Metro, don't you know ;)

2 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Oooooh! Preeety!

Current Population: 2 said...

That's what I was going to say!

FB

PS Is it true that you can fit a whole Professor in one without bits of him sticking out?