Friday, January 9, 2009

American Warmbloods

I found some lovely photographs of a spirited horse with the cutest look in his eye, and just had to take him (virtually) home. The problem is, the photo wasn't labeled with the breed. So, I called up Mrs. Nabila Nadir Peterman, who jousts in RL and is a bit of a horse expert (if not entirely sane), and after consultation with another one of her jousting friends, they decided that "Chester" was a specimen of the American Warmblood type--a breed more focused on sport performance than any particular bloodline. I hope I've managed to capture some of the "spunk" the Warmblood has.

I have made both a riding and a static version. The riding version has all the usual features of my horses, the static version flickers its ears and makes periodic noises (and is only 16 prims).

Both are on sale at the Carriage House in Caledon Eyre:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Caledon%20Eyre/48%20/183/23/

or on the XStreet Exchange


1 comment:

Nancy Frye said...

I resent being labeled an insane jouster! My husband jousts, not I!

The insane part is probably right, though.

Yours etc.,

N N Peterman